Friday, October 9, 2009

A few new pictures

Sorry we have not posted in a while. We have been very busy, but I have a chance to put a few pictures and videos up now, so here we go.


Here is a smiley little picture of Camilla


Camilla got a hold of some black licorice and made a pretty amazing mess on herself.

Maya is in the early stages of potty training. She has a little potty and she knows what it is for. She likes to pretend she is going potty in it, but hasn't actually tested out the real thing yet.


The girls playing together at the playground

Camilla playing on the playground.


Maya on the swings


Camilla on the swings

1 comment:

Dee said...

They are certainly growing. Maya and her golden blond hair, she is a princess! And little Camilla learning to walk, wow!!
You have beautiful little girls Chris and Yolanda. I tried to find you on facebook but it didn't work so maybe you can look me up? It's dee allinson @ gmail.com
I don't know what info you need. I still prefer the blog for writing more personal stuff, but facebook is fun too. Give those little girls a little hug for me. Just tell it's from a lady name Grammy Dee and even though they have not met me yet I love them just the same. I know you're busy but thanks for sharing the photos.